Thursday, May 20, 2010

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day


I drew one a few days back but will draw another just for today when I get a chance.



Zombie has an interesting article with these images:


The original “Draw Winky”
ad from a 1971 comic book



Updated 2010 version of “Draw Winky” (parody by buzzsawmonkey)


At top now is a quick one for today. Mohammed has visited that oasis, and he is quickly passing by very close to our frame of reference with a crazed bloodshot eye...I was going to place it down here but that is how blogger placed it, which is just as well...


Apple handles Muslim and Christian criticism quite differently.

In islam, are humans allowed to be rendered?

qur'an?

hadith?

what involving architecture?

Must I stop enjoying music?

Will this inflame the "Muslim Street"?

Perhaps that street "drove me" to draw this, just as we must have driven them to bomb.

I link to "Bible Thumper" now.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Can we have a "Draw Chris Matthews taking the high hard one from you know who day?"