Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Think I'm In Love

With this girl's alacrity and presence of mind and hell, her!!

Backstory here, with Lars Vilks...

It's a serious situation with grave social implications...and, yet, love--or at least I like her style! She dances! She is on top of her game and her pepper accuracy is outstanding!

Tough job...that...

(Update: If you had seen the whole video you must realize the silliness in it being flagged when you click to see the whole thing over on Youtube. I notice on the embed the right side of the picture is clipped now as well...

Update update: I have checked on my 'puter now and it seems to be the browser and settings in which the embed looked clipped. I will have to let the owner know of the I.T. issue when they get back. They couldn't see this lovely lass a bit on that device. This post may have come across as even more eccentric.)

No comments: