Monday, October 8, 2007

Hamburger King

Once in a while I poke through what little info I have on traffic here on the blog. I noticed someone came through and on their blog they mentioned Hamburger King, which I googled. Out of respect for the fact that people don't expect others poking through their stuff I will not give the "via" tag or hat tip.

But Hamburger King looks awesome and I am getting hungry. My dad was born in 1927, the year Lindbergh flew to France. There is a wonderful Last Forever song about Oklahoma. The King also links to Bob Wills, a writer singer and performer whom I love. A salute to Bob Wills by the Pine Valley Cosmonauts is fantastic and a must own.

Bloodshot's canon is awesome.

2 comments:

JB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JB said...

Hamburger King is about 2 hours from my aunt & uncle's house!