Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comcast

The gentleman I just spoke with was reasonable, patient and helpful.

He is also the reason I can post this tag, which is to say that I have been more than a bit frustrated over the last several days.

No internets since the weekend, and the way it played through Comcast was, just, wow...

It is already late, so be it.

Ugh.

Last night (night before, UGH) I did remain sleepless enough to hear an interview with a gentleman who wrote a book entitled:

Fur, Fortune, and Empire: The Epic History of the Fur Trade in America

and now I am trying to remember that great bookstore out in the PacWest area because they may have interviewed him...with a P....something...Damn it!!...I will hyperlink above and wait for the damn name...

Powell's!!

O.k., that took longer than I care to admit, but I thought that they may have one of their nice interviews.

NPR's was quite compelling. It was with Tom Ashbrook and well worth a listen.

I am back online, for whatever that is...grumble...ugh...

No comments: